- 21st century learning skills and what that means in the world of art education
- exciting new technology
- organization nation (that could be a catchy new nick name for my class room)
- working smarter, not harder
- working twice as much (oops!) with all that time I have freed up working so smartly
- making connections across curriculum
finding ways to slow down for a few minutes to capture and enjoy the fleeting quality of light and nature while it lasts (and how that can benefit your students as much as it benefits you); because isn't essentially what got us all started as artists in the first place?
More on all of this in the weeks and months ahead.